Well, from the HTTP status code, we are going to talk about 401 code, which in most browsers makes sense and is not a series of 4XX errors. Have different. So keep in mind that this error can take many forms, the most common of which are:
- 401 unauthorized
- “Authorization Required”
- HTTP Error 401 – Unauthorized
Error 401 unauthorized is displayed in the Internet browser window just like any other webpage.
Cause of 401 unauthorized errors
As we said, error 401 is an HTTP status code, which means that the page you are trying to access cannot be loaded unless you first log in with a valid username and password.
If you still get a 401 unauthorized error despite logging in (sign in to the website), it means that the account you entered through is invalid for various reasons.
How to fix 401 unauthorized error
- Check for (possible) errors in the URL. Error 401 may have occurred because you typed the website URL incorrectly or because the link you clicked to access the website redirects you to the wrong URL (redirect) or because By clicking on the link, only authorized users will be able to access the website. (An unrelated question to ask you what kind of url do you think is better in SEO? Which? Persian or English url)
- If you are sure the URL is correct, go to the main page of the website and search for the link that says Secure Access or Login. (When you find this page) Evaluate your account in it and enter the login information and try the access to the site again. If your account is invalid, follow the instructions provided on the website to set up and create another account, or contact the site administrator.
- If you are sure that the site you are trying to access does not require a license, error 401 may be a mistake. In this case, it is better to contact the site administrator or other site administrators and inform them about this problem. Webmaster Many sites are available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, which replaces the real name site with the name nameadmin
- Error 401 can also appear immediately after you log in to the site, which may indicate that the (targeted) website has received your username and password but has a problem with them (username and password). ) Is invalid (for example, your password is incorrect). Follow the various processes on the website to re-access their system.
If you are looking for more information about error, this is a good article on 401 problem.
This SEO article has been tried to be published completely free like other articles in order to complete the SEO training articles, and we hope that it will be used by you friends in practice.